Here's what I'm thinking so far:
Herbs under a grow-light inside:
- Basil, quality over quantity this time and I'm definitely keeping them inside, out of the sun next summer.
- Cilantro, I'll need to protect it from deer and bunnies next year.
- Parsley, grows well and makes me feel like I have a green thumb
- Oregano, new to me
- Bay, new to me
Pumpkins and squash in a greenhouse (which I need to build) outside:
- Pumpkins, gourds and squash
This weekend I'll be planting tulip and daffodil bulbs, garlic and more.
Spring projects include:
1. Building a greenhouse, or cucumber frame
2. Upgrading my pumpkin garden into two, separate, raised beds with a fountain in-between. I'm most excited about this one.
That reminds me, can I borrow your truck?