After morning coffee, I snuck off to the garden store to peruse the available, seasonal flowers.
- Two hosta bulbs, which I've always done my best to avoid, since they seem to be everyone's "favorite" and I am a garden rebel.
- Black-Eyed-Susan bulbs, which I've never grown before.
- Four Ranunculas, also a first for me. I couldn't resist them. They're gorgeous and multi-colored. They supposedly re-seed, but I have to research that...
- A few different walkable, ground covers; Corsican Mint, Mother-of-Thyme and Blue Star Creeper for a flagstone path I'm going to attempt to make
- Herbs! Finally! Thyme, Sage, Chamomile, Cilantro Coriander, Dill, Parsley and Basil
- Lavender seeds (lots of them!)
- Carrot seeds, wish me luck
- A bag of the pinkest Dahlias I could find
- A few bags of Miracle-Grow dirt